Starrett Advanz FS Descriptions
Starrett created the Advanz FS Type I carbide tipped saw blade for cutting harder wood. Firstly, this blade has teeth ground from high quality micro-grained carbide cylinders welded to a tough, ductile backing material. These blades have triple chip tooth geometry and improved carbide to back bonding. As a result this blade is able to resist fatigue, shock, and wear, while cutting faster and providing a smooth finish.
Carbide Tipped Band Saw Blade for Wood
In addition, the Advanz FS blade can saw tough materials that bi-metal blades cannot cut. This blade will give a clean and precise cut on any hardwoods. Upgrading your wood cutting band saw blade to a carbide tipped blade will provide a smooth finish when cutting moldings, wood flooring, siding, paneling and other millwork applications. In short, this band saw blade works especially well with exotic woods that are known to be hard to cut.
- Improved carbide to back bonding
- Carbide tipped teeth
- Triple chip tooth geometry
- Positive Rake Angle
- Ideal for cutting abrasive materials
- Exceptional resistance to fatigue, abrasion, shock, and wear.
- Improved tooth strip resistance
- Reduced cutting time – Higher productivity
- Precise cuts and excellent finish
* Ideal for cutting aluminum, cast iron, composite materials, copper alloys, fiberglass, graphite, plastics, and all woods, including abrasive wood materials